Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish embasy in india?? multi entry visa on stamp 4?

Options
  • 05-01-2011 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hello. I dont know if i am posting in the right place. sorry if its wrong. Im from ireland, my husband is from india, we got married in ireland earlier this year, he went to india yesterday for a holiday for 10 days but he forgot to apply for a multi entry visa because he didnt think he would need it because he is on stamp 4 married to irish citizen. He asked the immigration in ireland before leaving will he need a multi entry and they said yes but he can apply in india and it should be done the same day, all he needed was his marriage cert and gnib card.... now he is there and they wont give him a multi entry, they say he needs to apply for a fresh new visa which i think is stupid... im really worried now and im pregnant so its not good that im getting stressed. Is there anything i can do incase he does not get it? or was anyone in this situation before? advice would be great please... also is there any chance they can refuse to give him a visa, or whats the worse case scenario ?

Advertisement