Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Options
  • 05-01-2011 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭

Anyone have a 48 hour Trial code for XBL they'd be willing to PM me? I'm waiting on my subscription card from a friend but it's looking like they won't have it til the weekend.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 nathanq

Hi,
    Do you still need xbox membership. I will give you 14-day trial if that helps?]
    PM ME:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭GBX

nathanq wrote: »
    Hi,
    PM ME:

Fair play to offering the trial. I would like to think the djkeogh has got sorted it being a request from over 5 years ago!! :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

nathanq wrote: »
    Hi,
    PM ME:

Interesting. You redeemed a free code at 11:30 and you want to give one to someone else five minutes later.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Thread closed.

NathanQ, please don't drag up old threads, it's considered poor form.

Also, not sure what's going on with the code this morning and offering it now, but that's also poor form.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement