Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acting Awards - Best Newcomer (Acting): Nomination Thread

Options
  • 05-01-2011 11:57am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,483 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, sorry for the oversight, but in the confusion about what belonged where this category was left out! Thanks to OutlawPete for bringing it to our attention.
    • Please nominate for the Best Acting Newcomer (Male or Female) in 2010!
    • Only 2 nominations per person
    • You can justify your selections if you want, but don't criticise other peoples' selections
    • The movie must have been in Irish Cinemas between January 1st and December 31st 2010

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,483 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Jennifer Lawerence - Winter's Bone
    Olivia Wilde - Tron: Legacy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Jennifer Lawrence - Winters Bone
    Andrew Garfield - Social Network

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Cheers Johnny.

Elle Fanning (Dakota's sister) - Somewhere

Thought she was amazing and think her performance was easily the single best aspect to a very very poor film, her screen presence is amazing.

Jennifer Lawrence - Winters Bone

Goes without saying, also an amazing and intense performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Emma Stone - Easy A

Armie Hammer - The Social Network

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Jennifer Lawrence - Winter's Bone

Kodi Smit-McPhee - The Road (I haven't seen Let Me In yet, but I've heard he's great in that as well).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭p to the e

Looks like Sad Professor liked "The Road" as much as I did.
    Kodi Smit-McPhee in The Road.
    Andrew Garfield in The Social Network

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement