Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technology Grad Dip Ed (Engineering Technology)

Options
  • 05-01-2011 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, Just wondering is their anyone on the forum that has completed this course or is currently doing the course at UL? I am starting the course at the end of the month and would like some info about the course! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pmonster

Hi im starting the construction section of the course this month. Just wondering have you heard from the college lately? I haven't heard a thing in a few months.

Also the course has chaned in the past few yrs so I dont think past students wont be able to help too much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thedamo99

I phoned up at the start of the week and was told that all info was gonna be posted and we should get it by the end of the week or start of next!

Course starts on da 24th and think induction day on the 21th!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Juniorhurler

Hi Lads,
    I'm a metalwork teacher, graduated 2001. I don't know much about the dip course other than I gave a guy drawing grinds two years or so back for the entrance exam. He tells me that it is seriously intense. 30 hrs per week plus endless projects. He estimates that he put in about 60-70 hours consistently to get through. He did the construction dip but I believe they are quite similar. Best of luck though lads and its a great college to attend with super facilities.

Advertisement