Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shorts

Options
  • 05-01-2011 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

I went to church the other day, because the new priest was a former nuclear physicist, who was intending to point out flaws and fallacies in the bible during his sermon.

I sure didn't regret it, the place virtually exploded.

I guess that's what you get for having a critical mass.

I've invented a new aftershave called "World War", and I'm taking it over to France to manufacture it.

Someone told me they'd be excellent at bottling it.

I wouldn't want to be a Greengrocer they earn a poor celery, come home beet and just want to read the pepper, take a leek, turnip the covers endive into bed.

I was surprised when my psychic friend complimented me on the way I had cooked his steak. "Well done" is rare from a medium.

My girlfriend shouted to a crowd of people,

"These Zulus are absolutely disgusting!"

I pulled her to the side and said,

"What the fook are you doing?!

You can't say things like that!"

She said, "I don't care!

How the fook are we supposed to enjoy the zoo when the toilets are in that state?"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement