Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain DEW

Options
  • 05-01-2011 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

This is the deal, my friends and I are addicted to this drink and we cannot find any (for a decent price - 4euros is expensive for a 33cl can) in Paris! Anywhere else in Europe where I can find some?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

How's your German? (No personal experience of company).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Davoe

FTGFOP wrote: »
    How's your German? (No personal experience of company).

Vielen dank, Wie gut!!! :D
    Never thought of Germany, thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭sandy_c

Hey you don't need to go as far as Germany! The Asian food emporium on Drury street in dublin city centre sells 2 litre bottles of it. I bought some for my brother as a novelty gift for Christmas. He loves the stuff! I also discovered the Asian food shop near my apartment in Lucan sells the stuff too!! Mad stuff I'm finding it everywhere now.

sandy_c wrote: »
    Hey you don't need to go as far as Germany! The Asian food emporium on Drury street in dublin city centre sells 2 litre bottles of it. I bought some for my brother as a novelty gift for Christmas. He loves the stuff! I also discovered the Asian food shop near my apartment in Lucan sells the stuff too!! Mad stuff I'm finding it everywhere now.

Very nice! I knew Dublin had american imports ; i.e Burger King
    but I didn't run into any Mountain DEW there! It's good to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

You can buy the Mountain Dew Energy stuff they have in the UK in Superdrug. There's a couple dotted around Dublin and elsewhere in the country.

If you're passing through Dublin Airport Terminal 2(even if you're not you can still walk between T1 and T2 from after security), WH Smith in the shopping area beside the gates has it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I've bought mountain dew and root beer in the asian shops in limerick recently.

Looking at the can, it was produced in either the phillipines or asia. Can't remember where. Only €1 per can.

You can buy the Mountain Dew Energy stuff they have in the UK in Superdrug. There's a couple dotted around Dublin and elsewhere in the country.

If you're passing through Dublin Airport Terminal 2(even if you're not you can still walk between T1 and T2 from after security), WH Smith in the shopping area beside the gates has it.

Nice info thanks! I'll grab some in April when I'm there!

MarkR wrote: »
    root beer in the asian shops

What was the brand?

What was the brand?

A&W

Thanks for that. Might have a look round for some. Oh, did you see if they had diet as well as regular A&W?

• Advertisement

Thanks for that. Might have a look round for some. Oh, did you see if they had diet as well as regular A&W?

I didn't notice, buy think I would have. Could probably get some ordered in if you asked them?

Good point, might get it cheaper than mail order doing it that way too. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

For anyone in Dublin Asian food shops are great for it in general. The one at the middle Abbey street Luas stop has it. And there's one in Swords as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭faw1tytowers

Would love to know if anywhere in Galway sells it too? Have another addict in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

If you're in Dublin you're in luck. Theres an asian market either on or just off jarvis street. It's just around the corner from Koh restaraunt and just up the road from the Jarvis centre. I was in there a few weeks ago and was delighted to see that they sell 1.25 litre bottles of mountain dew for around 2.50. I only bought one for some reason and wasted it by using it as mixer. Still, this is the only place i've seen it full stop, let alone at a decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭SparKing

Would love to know if anywhere in Galway sells it too? Have another addict in the house.

I have seen it in Joyces in Knocknacarra.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭oldrnwisr

Britvic Ireland are in the process of launching Mountain Dew on the Irish market. It's going to be a citrus flavoured high caffeine content drink like Coke's BPM Focus or their own Club Energise Citrus. It should be easily found in most stores within a few weeks.

Got in my spar shop yesterday..... Sweeter than i remember it to be.[IMG][/IMG]

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭msbusterpuss

Maxol in Lucan and Londis on Main St in Maynooth, my OH cannot believe his luck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

There is a Texaco petrol station on Clonkeen road in Dublin that sell the energy drink i bought it yesterday, it was manky wouldnt buy it again

• Advertisement

Got in my spar shop yesterday..... Sweeter than i remember it to be.[IMG][/IMG]

realise now this is a sports version....

Advertisement