Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Councillor in Portlaoise

Options
  • 05-01-2011 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Could anybody recommend any good Councillors in Portlaoise town to help me with housing issues? THANKS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tesscox

Brian Stanley Sinn Fein very good with helpling with housing issue, i havent dealt with him personally but he did help my brother and patner get a house, i have met him on a few occasions and he is a pure gentleman

• Registered Users Posts: 23 pixi11

Thanks very much for that. Do you ring to make an appointment to meet him. Is his details on the net?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Best asking in the Portlaoise forum as people there would know the active councilors who are good at helping, rather then attracting one hit wonders pimping parties. This is more national base so any response wont be that accurate. :)

Some councilors have clinic times you just pop in, others its by arrangement. Each will have some information on their website usually, or the party website assuming its not an independent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

ring laois county council - details on http://www.laois.ie - and ask them to pass your number on to mr stanley. He's a very decent fellow.

Advertisement