Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Fans of Fear Factory: Mechina

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

That was way cool. Great Production. Very heavy on the drums, sounds like mechanize...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I like it, I like it a lot. A bit more keyboard orientated than most Fear Factory stuff. The singing in the first song seemed like Burton's with a mix of Rob Swire on Pendulum's second album, oddly enough... Maybe I just got that idea in my head because it's artwork was very much like that Pendulum album.

Cool anyway, man, cheers for that, will be on a trek for more now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

its kind of ridiculous how much it sounds like FF, It's great don't get me wrong but theres times when i had to remind myself i wan't actually listening to FF.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Zombienosh wrote: »
    its kind of ridiculous how much it sounds like FF, It's great don't get me wrong but theres times when i had to remind myself i wan't actually listening to FF.

I second that, theres not one element of orginality with this band! but good songs none the less! Still wont touch FF for me though:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

There actually very cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Gives me that funny feeling I get when I listen to FF. They pass.

Advertisement