Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Variable Frequency Drive for AC motor (1phase)

Options
  • 05-01-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows where you could source locally a Variable Frequency Drive for an AC single Phase 1 hp motor... I have a 1hp water pressure pump and want to override the control panel on it as it got damaged with frost over xmas.

Cheers
    MC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

try rotate in glasnevin,dublin. prices on their inverters seemed reasonable

dunno in galway sorry

you still preachin'or back dancin'?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭mchammer

try rotate in glasnevin,dublin. prices on their inverters seemed reasonable

dunno in galway sorry

you still preachin'or back dancin'?

cheers will give them a call...

just biding my time for the comeback tour:D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Try Campbells Motors, Michael is very helpful. I bought two 15KVA VSDs from him recently. Good support and price.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

If you were in a hurry with one you could get one from Radionics for about €180 inc vat for a 0.75kW one..

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭seaniefr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭mchammer

nice one - they look good with good price.. all the others were coming in slightly above what i was willing to pay.. am a bit tight after the xmas!

Cheers
    MC

Advertisement