Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rotavator

Options
  • 05-01-2011 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

help needed could anybody out there lend me a rotavator for a couple of days. sorry if this sounds rude or cheeky. but i cant afford to hire one. as im unemployed. im in the navan area of meath
    thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

darrcow wrote: »
    help needed could anybody out there lend me a rotavator for a couple of days. sorry if this sounds rude or cheeky. but i cant afford to hire one. as im unemployed. im in the navan area of meath
    thanks

I suppose you will expect someone to fill it up with petrol several times over,for free too.:rolleyes:

Be a very good boy and ask Santy for 1 next christmass.

P.S-You can hire a 6hp rotivator out for 30-35 euro a day.

Or else you use your back muscles and dig it out and over with a fork.

You can do that for FREE.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭darrcow

i was just asking to see if there was a nice friendly person out there who would help me. not to have some smart ar*ed pr*ck take the p*iss out of me so unless you have anything constructive to say just JOG ON

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Well that was helpful,while i cant help you this link may be of use http://giyireland.com/ very helpful group that may actually come and help you.You give a little you get a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭darrcow

thanks very much for that link moonshadow will check it out now:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

i was just asking to see if there was a nice friendly person out there who would help me. not to have some smart ar*ed pr*ck take the p*iss out of me so unless you have anything constructive to say just JOG ON

Go hire one out,like most people do (unemployed or not) or else,like I said,dig it up and rotivate/turn it by had with a spade/fork.

That will cost you nothing,and will keep you busy/occupied.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

paddy147 no need for the smart arse replys, a person is entitled to ask and as suggested people on http://giyireland.com may actually help the OP out.

darrcow, if you have a problem with a user or post for that matter please don't take it into your own hands and respond with abusive posts, please instead report the post so a mod can look at it.

I was going to issue infractions to the both of you but I'll leave things as they are, this however is a warning in relation to both of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

thanks

Not been smart or anything but since you have the time you prob do a better job with a fork and spade plus you can clear the ground of any rubbish while doing it. Godd exercise too. But if you need a rotavator for a couple of days you must have a 4-5 acres at least.

Advertisement