Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And1 shoes any use?

Options
  • 05-01-2011 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy New basketball shoes, usually buy nike.
    Local sports shop stocks Nike & And1, they have a good selection of each
    from 50 to 60euro.

not really familiar with And1 - are they any use?
    they feel quite light weight compared to the Nike shoes, so I may give them ago,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

I bought a pair in Boston last year and they're very nice shoes. Quite stylish too, all the And1 gear is... years ago, in their SLAM ads they had this kinda "faceless b'baller" character (perhaps they still do) and I thought they were the coolest things ever.

Ah yes, here he is...

1219800489256_f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

for and1 shoes check out sportsdirect.com or .co.uk, fair amount cheap there. some old vince carter ones are nice.

if your playing i prefer to stick with nike, adidas ones always seemed poorly made. even had a pair of oakleys that fell apart in one training session. dunno about and1 tho.

Advertisement