Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crowd Control Barriers

• 05-01-2011 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get 4-5 steel crowd control barriers, I've attached a pic. If anyone can supply me with some information about getting some of these would be great.

Thanks a million, much appreciated,

DM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Try chadwicks, up by Lidl in Ballinacurra.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 markjk

Any of the tool hire places in the city will provide you with said barriers, premier hire, Sam hire, HSS hire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DM_2011

aren't they just for hire though? I am looking for some to keep. Might be worth a trip into them though as they maybe able to help me. Thanks for the replies by the way guys, they are much appreciated. Keep them coming if anyone can help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

You should try the likes of Safety First and Premier Safety too.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DM_2011

I've tried the suggestions that other people posted on this thread but had no luck. Has anyone else got any ideas on this please. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭sonyair

try this site in the us, they ship to europe and things are cheaper when you change from $ to €

http://www.trafficsafetyexperts.com/pobafe.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

These are in Kildare if that's any good to ya
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/others/1150377

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Advertisement