Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering new xbox slim

• 05-01-2011 4:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Hi, im trying to register my new xbox 250gb slim on the xbox.com website. Im filling out all the details fine here: https://myservice.xbox.com/en-IE/Pages/ProfileRegistration.aspx

but when I go to submit it keeps saying "invalid post code". I dont use a postcode and have tried things like "-", "0", "0000", "default" etc. but none work.

What do I do? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Not sure if it will work but normally when websites ask me for a postcode I just put in "cork" so you could try whichever county you live in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

No that didnt seem to work... anyone else have this problem before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Just had a look at mine there. I used "D 12", Dublin 12 obviously. No ideas what you can try though, I would usually do "0000" too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

BT1 1AA

GPO Belfast. Works well enough, and they just shunt any mail for here to Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Turns out for ireland you use "000000" for the postcode, just incase any other people get stuck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement