Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody heading over to Trance Energy this year?

Options
  • 05-01-2011 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

19th Feb, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Holland.

Excuse the title its now called "Energy" this will be my fourth year heading over.
    anybody else?
    what do people think of the line up?
    i've read on alot of other forum's that alot of the die hard trance fans arent going this year because their trying to change it, bringing in new genres such House and Electro (Wolfgang Gartnier & Eddie Halliwell)
    whats other people veiws on this?
    (i'm glad its evolving)

For anybody not in the know of this event...............

http://www.energythenetwork.com/home/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnnyBomb

Cant wait now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭gaoife

No not a chance!!!!

Eddie Halliwell???? I rest my case :eek:

Going to ASOT 500 in april, bigger better and the most incredible lineup i've ever seen :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭JohnnyBomb

Armin van Buuren, Alex M.O.R.P.H., Aly & Fila, Andy Moor, Arnej, Arty, Ashley Wallbridge, Ben Gold, Cosmic Gate, Daniel Kandi, Gareth Emery, John o’ Callaghan, Markus Schulz, Mat Zo, Menno de Jong, Myon & Shane 54, Ørjan Nilsen, Paul Oakenfold, Roger Shah, Sean Tyas, Sied van Riel, Signum, Tenishia, Ummet Ozcan and W&W. <
    that the lineup yeah?

cant disagree with ya there that lineup is unreal.

still cant say wouldnt wanna see eddie and wolfgang :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 SonicC

Eddie Halliwell is magician behind the decks!, looking forward to seen him more so than alot other DJs at this.

ASOT is defo on my list of events to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

are those european trance events as rough as the ones here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Trhiggy83

gaoife wrote: »
    No not a chance!!!!

Eddie Halliwell???? I rest my case :eek:

Going to ASOT 500 in april, bigger better and the most incredible lineup i've ever seen :D:D

i havent lived, where does the ASOT 500 take place

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭gaoife

JohnnyBomb wrote: »
    Armin van Buuren, Alex M.O.R.P.H., Aly & Fila, Andy Moor, Arnej, Arty, Ashley Wallbridge, Ben Gold, Cosmic Gate, Daniel Kandi, Gareth Emery, John o’ Callaghan, Markus Schulz, Mat Zo, Menno de Jong, Myon & Shane 54, Ørjan Nilsen, Paul Oakenfold, Roger Shah, Sean Tyas, Sied van Riel, Signum, Tenishia, Ummet Ozcan and W&W. <
    that the lineup yeah?

Yep thats it, makes me go weak at the knees :D

Eddie halliwell has lost it big time, last 3 sets i saw both in dublin and ibiza were awfull :mad: had 2 tracks out of sync for over a min disaster!!!! nearly threw up on the dance floor and i wasn't the only one!! He was a ledgend back in the day though i'll give ya that much

@ Leif_Erikson nope not at all, the dutch crowd are really really cool, much older then here and i've never seen a bit of trouble just lost of smiling faces :D

@ Trhiggy83 09/04/2010 in Der Borsht, holland
    the website says it'll be the biggest trance party the world has ever seen :cool:
    Its armin's party for the 500th episode of his radio show a state of trance and it's gonna be epic!!!!!!!

Advertisement