Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackburn vs Liverpool 20:00

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

disgrace. sh*te players, sh*te manager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

2-0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Bye Bye Roy!!!!!!!!!

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,021 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

2-0, woohoo. Cracking finish from Benjani.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

2-0

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

BAHAHAHA.

Is Woy out after this one? Not been paying much attention the last few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Hodgson will consider this a decent result if it stays at 2. Famous almost.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

ROY WALK PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Nothing to be said that hasn't already been said. Joke!! Simple as.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

imploding! :eek: :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

my stream went down, i dont want a new one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Lads this is not trolling .

The type of football ye are playing is some of the ugliest I have seen. It is worse than Stoke.

This must be a real worry for ye.

Like I mean losing is one thing but losing playing such an awful style is really bad.

I cannot see ye winning this tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,684 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

That's Roy gone

only good thing that has come out of tonights shambles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭FernandoTorres

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Walk away Roy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

opr wrote: »
    Bye Bye Roy!!!!!!!!!

Opr

Yeah that'll fix everything.

monkey9 wrote: »
    Nothing to be said that hasn't already been said. Joke!! Simple as.

O YOUR WRONG, THERE IS THREE MORE WORDS TO SAY

'' ROY YOUR FIRED'' !!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

argosy2006 wrote: »
    ROY WALK PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

..with a hope in your heart, that he`ll never manage another game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭doc_17

And we brought the Greek in for his physicality? Give me a break. It really is time for Roy to get a D Agger in the back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

If it stays this way can't see him lasting past the night. Credit to Blackburn though, you gotta take the chances when they arise.

..with a hope in your heart, that he`ll never manage another game?
    I'LL LIKE HIM TO WALK AT HALFTIME :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I concur with the prince, the streams are down, and I don't want them to come back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

The Muppet wrote: »

We gotta start somewhere, Muppet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lol... Liverpool never fail to disappoint :D Unless you're a Liverpool fan, that is :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Most tactically inept manager in the premier league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭FernandoTorres

I don't think he'll be sacked after this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭TheProdigy

NickDrake wrote: »

The type of football ye are playing is some of the ugliest I have seen. It is worse than Stoke.

Like I mean losing is one thing but losing playing such an awful style is really bad.

We would need the ball to play a type of football buddy.

Clueless is the only word to describe this, if Hodgson had any care for the club he would fúck off and take half the team with him.

Sad state of affairs when your losing 2-0 to one of the worst teams in the premiership, fúcking disaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

This stream is working perfectly for me

http://atdhe.net/31941/watch-blackburn-vs-liverpool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Hopefully after this we do what Blackburn had the good sense to do all those years ago and just sack this plank of a manager!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭doc_17

And here he is. You're bound to be ashamed of yourself at this stage - you are defending the indefensible

NickDrake wrote: »

Why would anyone see that as trolling. It's fact. Replacing Benitez with Hodgson is the worst call the club has ever made aside from Hicks and Gillette coming in. The man is worse than useless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

TheProdigy wrote: »
    if Hodgson had any care for the club he would fúck off...

Fair enough I thought..

TheProdigy wrote: »
    ...and take half the team with him.

lol!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

bye roy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Surely he has to go now. Even if they could, I'm not sure I'd want Liverpool to get back into this, scraping a draw might just save him.

i'd like us to string a few passes together in midfield,10-15 were so quick to play it forward, even at 0-0,
    should be playing it forward only when its right to, we play it every time!

We gotta start somewhere, Muppet

Yeah, you need to realise where the problem lies before you can fix it. The majority of these players will do no better for a new manager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,684 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I look forward to that gif of Roy walking in and hanging up in hat and walks out

:D

I said it at the start of the season when Hodgson was appointed that i'd be worried about dropping down a division if he stayed until the seasons end. I have seen nothing to change my opinion on this stance.

• Advertisement

Yeah, you need to realise where the problem lies before you can fix it. The majority of these players will do no better for a new manager.
    Care to put a wager on that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,416 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Speechless.

Get the **** away from my club. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,046 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

The majority of these players finished 2nd in the league and were playing CL football every year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭joe123

Cant get the chance to watch this but from a quick read of the posts it seems we are as terrible as usual. Roy will be gone after this now.

I just hope the manager we bring in will be a top one. We are scarily close to getting involved in a relegation dog fight.

Wasnt happy with the Hodgson appointment but never did I think we would be this bad. If he has any dignity he will resign tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Of course they will. The majority of these players finished 7th last season. If results stay the same we'll be 11th tonight. Lost 8 games away last season, 7 so far this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

The majority of these players did do better for a manager! his name was Rafa you might remember him, he was a bit tubby and had a lovely wee beard!

• Advertisement

doc_17 wrote: »
    And here he is. You're bound to be ashamed of yourself at this stage - you are defending the indefensible

What do you mean and here he is, I've been here all evening, I'm not defending Roy he is partly to blame but your players are simply not good enough, accuse me of trolling all you want but thats the truth of it, the sooner thats realised and addressed the better for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

For the first time in a long long long time I didn't bother to get a stream for this. Just can't be arsed, that nonsense ruins my night and it isn't fair on herself to have to watch me be thick for the evening.

No other way to describe the it other than an absolute shambles. The poor old dithering man really doesn't have a clue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Surely he has to go now. Even if they could, I'm not sure I'd want Liverpool to get back into this, scraping a draw might just save him.

liverpool are the lowest scorers away from home in the entire division, they won't get back into this if the match goes till christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Mister men wrote: »
    Why would anyone see that as trolling. It's fact. Replacing Benitez with Hodgson is the worst call the club has ever made aside from Hicks and Gillette coming in. The man is worse than useless.

Ah some of the mods were on to me for trolling. Ya its is awful stuff lads.

I am not a Liverpool fan by any means but it is a shame o see such a great club reaching these lows.

This really is the lowest of the low tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,021 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Gotta say I've been impressed by Rovers. Olsson was struggling with injury for a long while at the start of this season but he is looking like the player who finished off last season so well now. It has been easy for him though with Johnson who can't defend on him. I'd like to see them take off Diouf jnr who has done nothing except waste two chances and put on Diouf snr.

On Liverpool, they have looked uninterested for most of it. Torres doesn't seem like he wants to be there at all, Lucas has been horrendous but Glen Johnson is the worst player on the pitch imo.

I notice that Roy didn't looked stressed at all which makes me think he was told before the game that it was his last. If thats the case and the players know it then it would explain to some extent how bad they have been.

• Advertisement
Advertisement