Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackburn vs Liverpool 20:00

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

anyone else getting the "Barclays Premeeeer League on Fox" off the stream? pretty hilarious

The Muppet wrote: »
    Yeah, you need to realise where the problem lies before you can fix it. The majority of these players will do no better for a new manager.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Liverpool fail to sell out the away end at Ewood Park for first time in Premier League history.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

commentator said liverpool players are powder puff

com_v91_ferrari_Widgets_AnalogClock____36839.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I usually enjoy a ratty laugh at Pool when they do sh!te, but this is a new low, I honestly feel sorry for yas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

eagle eye wrote: »
    Gotta say I've been impressed by Rovers. Olsson was struggling with injury for a long while at the start of this season but he is looking like the player who finished off last season so well now. It has been easy for him though with Johnson who can't defend on him. I'd like to see them take off Diouf jnr who has done nothing except waste two chances and put on Diouf snr.

On Liverpool, they have looked uninterested for most of it. Torres doesn't seem like he wants to be there at all, Lucas has been horrendous but Glen Johnson is the worst player on the pitch imo.

I notice that Roy didn't looked stressed at all which makes me think he was told before the game that it was his last. If thats the case and the players know it then it would explain to some extent how bad they have been.

I wouldn't get over excited, we have been awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I notice that Roy didn't looked stressed at all which makes me think he was told before the game that it was his last. If thats the case and the players know it then it would explain to some extent how bad they have been.

So whats the explanation for all the other away performances? I

The Liverpool players body language shows imo that they don't wanna be out there playing for Hodgson. I'd say a lot of them have sweet fa respect for that joker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, you need to realise where the problem lies before you can fix it. The majority of these players will do no better for a new manager.

Subtle and not too condecending. One of your better efforts of recent times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Sick of this now. Agger was right. Anyway at least this game will be the end of Roy Hodgson's time as manager. Will Deschamp be the man to take over?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

argosy2006 wrote: »
    commentator said liverpool players are powder puff

com_v91_ferrari_Widgets_AnalogClock____36839.png

dont know who the commentator is but he is very, very annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

What do you mean and here he is, I've been here all evening, I'm not defending Roy he is partly to blame but your players are simply not good enough.

so torres, gerrard, cole, johnson, reina, kuyt, babel, carragher, agger are not good enough to beat northampton at home, not good enough to beat wolves, blackpool at home

how come 8 of the players that started against wolves at home last week were good enough to beat man utd 4-1 and real madrid 4-0 19 months prior :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

he should be sacked at half-time

how many dire performances will it take? on top of the dire interviews, team selections and signings

the moron pundits out there are nothing but xenophobic little englanders, the likes of sky sports and patrick barclay/henry winter/martin samuel etc saying he inherited a mess, the fans are being nasty/unreasonable etc....anyone who buys their garbage is braindead, this squad is capable of challenging for a champions league spot at the least and to see them lose at home to wolves, northampton and blackpool on top of all the away day nightmares is not because Roy inherited a mess, it's because Roy is not a good manager (unless you are fighting relegation and you want to bore and scrap your way to survival).

He is completely out of his depth at Liverpool despite what all his sky and london newspaper buddies think.

Please just go away Roy, this nightmare surely has to end and take anyone who thinks you have been treated harshly with you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

So whats the explanation for all the other away performances? I

the moons gravitational pull

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I'd like to see them take off Diouf jnr who has done nothing except waste two chances and put on Diouf snr.

I must have imagined that assist then.

You really do peddle an awful amount of bullshít.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

yeah we'll be back in 2012..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

I recognise that.

The starting point is getting the right man in to use the players we acquire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭doc_17

What do you mean and here he is, I've been here all evening, I'm not defending Roy he is partly to blame but your players are simply not good enough, accuse me of trolling all you want but thats the truth of it, the sooner thats realised and addressed the better for you.

You are defending Roy. You were dismissive on the last page when someone said to get rid of him "yeah that'll fix everything" was your response. He must go - surely you cannot disagree with that assessment?

And as for the "here he is" I never once mentioned the T word-maybe you're just very sensitive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

rarnes1 wrote: »
    The Liverpool players body language shows imo that they don't wanna be out there playing for Hodgson. I'd say a lot of them have sweet fa respect for that joker.

Doesn't say much for the players if that is the case. They should be trying their best for the supporters.

• Advertisement

10,000 didn't show up for the last home game as petitions were signed by supporters.

The next home game will be similar.

His time is very nearly up. Thank fúck ! The worst Liverpool manager in over 50years. An embarressment of a manager and an embarressment of a man. A bumbling train wreck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

JJJJNR wrote: »
    yeah we'll be back in 2012..

Congratulations on the first "Next year will be our year" of 2011.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

What do you mean and here he is, I've been here all evening, I'm not defending Roy he is partly to blame but your players are simply not good enough, accuse me of trolling all you want but thats the truth of it, the sooner thats realised and addressed the better for you.

not good enough for what? winning the league, yes ok

not good enough to win more than 1 away game?

not good enough to beat blackpool, northampton and wolves at home?

Do you honestly believe that?

Maybe if you qualified your statement with "your players are just not good enough UNDER ROY" you might have some ounce of credibility

you're a million miles wrong at best and a troll at worst, the players are capable of much better than what they are currently showing, the majority of these players were involved when we came second just 2 years ago and were destroying top european teams on a consistent basis

if the manager goes there will be a huge improvement, he is not suited to the job

however you are entitled to your opinion, I just hope it wasn't brainwashed into you by sky pundits and

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

doc_17 wrote: »
    You are defending Roy. You were dismissive on the last page when someone said to get rid of him "yeah that'll fix everything" was your response. He must go - surely you cannot disagree with that assessment?

And as for the "here he is" I never once mentioned the T word-maybe you're just very sensitive?

Yeah he must go but that's not the magic fix , he would want to bring a lot of the dross with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

As a United fan, Roy Hodgson MUST go!!!

Fecking embarrassment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,522 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Thrill wrote: »
    Doesn't say much for the players if that is the case. They should be trying their best for the supporters.

Have to agree with that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

MIN2511 wrote: »

Fecking embarrassment!

Ah no, let him stay...wife and family and there's a recession on....

Thrill wrote: »

Football players need a manager to guide them, they ain't the brightest.

They might as well be managerless with Hodgson in charge tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

MIN2511 wrote: »

Fecking embarrassment!

If he isn't gone after tonight surely after Sunday he will be, unless Liverpool actually turn up at Old Trafford and turn their season around, which is unlikely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭kingshankly

I'd rather loose 5-0 than 2-1 at least that might ensure Roy getting the chop

Soto off, Agger on?

WTF?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

agger!! well i never

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Yeah he must go but that's not the magic fix , he would want to bring a lot of the dross with him.

Yep and he can start with Poulsen, Knochesky and Joe F*CKIN Cole!! He can leave Raul tho...

The longest journey starts with the smallest step. Something cliched Roy might say. Agger should have started

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

I'd rather loose 5-0 than 2-1 at least that might ensure Roy getting the chop
    Sad when it comes to comments like this but tbh at least it would push the clown out the door so i see where you are coming from.

Agger on for Soto when two down?

If a certain other manager made a sub like that there'd already have the straight jackets ready

Don't have English commentry so I have no idea why Johnson didn't get a free there at the edge of the box, he was flattened ffs!!

Agger on for Soto when two down?

If a certain other manager made a sub like that there'd already have the straight jackets ready
    It's okay Hodgson's English so he's sound.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

and there's a third. ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

doc_17 wrote: »
    The longest journey starts with the smallest step. Something cliched Roy might say. Agger should have started

thats as may be... but youre 2 nil down theres 5 mins gone in the 2nd half and THATs the substitution you make?!

kyrgiakos better be dying or something because that makes no sense

This is almost funny.

• Advertisement

For the first time in a long time (well forever) i'm genuinely worried about playing United this weekend. We are going to get destroyed and United are pretty poor at present.

3-0 ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

3-0!

3-0

:pac::pac::pac:

That's all.

Relegation anyone? It's very much on with manager of the year in charge

Johnson is a disgrace.

Rangnick until the end of the season. See how he does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

TheZohan wrote: »
    Ah no, let him stay...wife and family and there's a recession on....

Recession what????????????
    New owners can definitely afford it, they need to buy him out of his contract..

EF wrote: »
    If he isn't gone after tonight surely after Sunday he will be, unless Liverpool actually turn up at Old Trafford and turn their season around, which is unlikely!

Terrible, i'm watching the Arsenal game (vested interest) but constantly on the bbc website checking for updates...

Oh sweet mother of god

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Embarassing defending. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭kingshankly

close the door on your way out you useless cnut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,021 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

This is awesome. We will be on 28 points and only need 12 over the rest of the season to be safe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,572 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

3 nil away to Blackburn......it's just getting worse.....could end up four or five.

Surely Roy won't survive this!

Advertisement