Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Football in Limerick

• 05-01-2011 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Anyone know of a bar that would be showing the American Football in Limerick city on Sunday night?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

I have vague memories of seeing American Football on in Nancies.

What channel is it on, I'd say most pubs would put it on if they had the channel. Who's going to turn down business?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Well most NFL is on sky sports as far as I know, so I presume any establishment will have no problem putting an NFL game on if they have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

anyone know of any pub showing the american football matches tonight??really want to see the jets game at 11.30 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭The_Dave

you wha? wrote: »
    anyone know of any pub showing the american football matches tonight??really want to see the jets game at 11.30 :D
    As the lads have said, Nancy's is your best bet, remembering watching a conference final there a few years back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

You could try stream it? myp2p is great for that kind of stuff. If you install sopcast, you should be able to get a quality stream.

• Advertisement
Advertisement