Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How te get you house added to Sat Navs

Options
  • 05-01-2011 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

I have checked a number of different sat nav software from TomTom to Garmin to Navigon etc.. and none of them have much of the house numbers in my estate. The estate is built 6 years now and I would say there are 6 houses on any of the sat navs.

Is there anyway of submitting these details to any of these companies? I would be more than happy to get the exact coordinates for them

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You can use MapShare on TomTom devices to correct & report errors.
    For Navteq you can use thier onlin Map Reporter to send corrections.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Navteq take about two years to make a correction based on my experience of submitting corrections like getting a filling station removed that had closed 10 years earlier!

Advertisement