Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

See (not meet) anyone famous over xmas ?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 BotFly

curlzy wrote: »
    I actually know him. He's dead sound. He was telling me about the amount of people that come up to him and want to punch him coz the ads are so annoying, so far he's managed to make the person realize how sound he is before he gets punched. It's a bit sad for him because he is actually very sound and great crack at parties!!
    Sounds like he's tremendous fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

She is sexy as ****.

also a douchebag of the highest order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,107 ✭✭✭amacca

also a douchebag of the highest order.

She didn't give you a Christmas hug then?

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

amacca wrote: »
    She didn't give you a Christmas hug then?

something like that, yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Pdfile wrote: »
    its like the last time i was in a poser bar in the temple bar area some guy rushes upto me and is all like " the guys form the RTE apprentice here ", exstatic so he was. I turned around and said " who are they ? "

The Apprentice is on TV3.

Advertisement