Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doomsday May 21st

Options
  • 05-01-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭

What with this guy handing out the flyers all over the city centre:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

He'll still be there on May 22nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Seems to be the latest prediction for the Rapture.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I thought it was 2012 Dec 21:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Was that the same guy with a sign on O'connel bridge, I didn't notice what was on it,I was too busy judging him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Humans eh!

I thought it was a woman yesterday in college green, just saw the "End is Nigh!" blurb on her/his jacket Ask him/her to sign over their house posessions and money to charity effective from June 2011, lets see how committed they are :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Just before my 21st, but at least I'll manage to squeeze in Rush

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

That guy's a feckin' genius. Scare the bible belt areas into thinking they're all ****ed and sell them bumper stickers and e-bibles for Ipods / computers as a result. That guy must be making a hefty amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

scan0013.jpg

Scanned it up for a blog yesterday, thought one of the replies was interesting:

"I met an American prick on Meath St. giving out leaflets saying the worlds ending on May 12 this year talking to 4 kids from the area (aged about 8-11) telling them the worlds ending ect. the arogance of him filling childrens heads with such bile."

Unreal.

I've already set a reminder on my phone for the 15th of May so I can ask a week in advance for the 22nd off. Can't wait to go laugh in his face and give him a big ol' "Ye I told you so!" on the 22nd. Might even convince him was left behind. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Ah I hope it doesn't end because I'm going on holidays on the 25th May and I've paid a deposit already.

I'd be raging if the world ended on the 21st because there's no way I'd get my deposit back then. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Is that the crazy bloke who stands on a box in henry street shouting about Jesus.

Have to say there is a bloke there usually handing out religious medals and stuff but he's not too bad as he doesn't really force it on people. This other guy has a megaphone and tells people to repent or they're going to hell. Lol.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Is that the crazy bloke who stands on a box in henry street shouting about Jesus.

Have to say there is a bloke there usually handing out religious medals and stuff but he's not too bad as he doesn't really force it on people. This other guy has a megaphone and tells people to repent or they're going to hell. Lol.

I wonder how would jesus feel about such harassment? He preached love, not heckled the sunday shoppers about repent or you'll burn for all eternity. :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

DrumSteve wrote: »
    I saw some guy telling CrazyBoxJesusGuy to "F**k off" yesterday and CrazyBoxJesusGuy just said "Thank you". Oh that guy was burned..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

ixoy wrote: »
    I saw some guy telling CrazyBoxJesusGuy to "F**k off" yesterday and CrazyBoxJesusGuy just said "Thank you". Oh that guy was burned..

Not burned like the fires of hell I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

There was a guy from that group on the fm104 phone show a while back saying that Christ was coming in May this year and leaving (with the chosen ones) 6 months later.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

PrivateEye wrote: »

the arogance of him filling childrens heads with such bile

he's no different to a priest if ye ask me

Advertisement