Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats xbox360 worth for trade or sale

• 05-01-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

looking shortly to trade xbox 360 and 2 crontrollers towards a 320gb ps3
    what are shops offering these days for an xbox360
    ill assume ill get more if trading it off new purchase and not just selling or would i be best just selling it privately
    it working perfect just want ps3 for 3d gaming

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

My son went into Game today to ask that question. He was told €56.- for a 360 with 1 controller. Another €12.- for second controller.
    Hope that helps.

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭bmw535d

My son went into Game today to ask that question. He was told €56.- for a 360 with 1 controller. Another €12.- for second controller.
    Hope that helps.

CC

is that an arcade or elite? or something in between?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Don't go gamestop etc they pay way under whats it worth,did you try adverts.ie on here

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Nicole22

no but i will try thr adverts on here though it might be less hassle then selling and get good price for trading it. ah well cheers for the info folks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

GAMESTOP RIPOFF. offered 65 euro for ps3 :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement