Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Options
  • 05-01-2011 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi All,

I got a Samsung Galaxy Europa today and added a few apps on. Then these started to eat into my credit. HELP: HOW DO I SAVE MY CREDIT?

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You need to get a data add on, what network are you with?
    You can disable data in the setting but it defeats the whole point of getting a smart phone, if your at home turn on the wifi on the phone and it won't use any credit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cpm1004

thanks for advice. I'm currently with Meteor. How do I get a data add on?

Many Thanks

Text 'Browse & text' to 50104 , that will give you free meteor texts and 250mb of internet to use on the phone. You'll need to top up by €20 to activate it.
    Have you wifi at home/school/work, use that when ever you can as it's free.

I have now downloaded APNdroids onto the phone. Will this help me in anyway with above problem. I read somewhere that It can turn off internet on phone and therefore stop androids draining my credit, is this true?

Many Thanks

You don't need an app it'll only drain your battery, just go into the settings menu and turn off data.

• Advertisement

ok, have done. Thanks so much for help and advice!!

Advertisement