Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GT%: F430 Scuderia or 458??

• 05-01-2011 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭

Im having troulble in deciding between either one of these cars, I just cant decide between the two. I've driven the 430 in the Grand Tour Special event and loved it, but i havent driven the 458 yet.

So my question is does anybody have any advice on which to buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 hollowlands

Can't remember too much about the 430 but i bought the 458 and it's amazing. Probably my favourite car that I've bought so far. Just don't forget to buy soft racing tyres for whichever you buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I got the 458 too, serious car. On the Top Gear power lap times, the 458 is only .1 of a second behind the Enzo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_test_track#The_Power_Board

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

i actually tried both around laguna seca before and a fully tuned up 458 is around 2 seconds a lap quicker than a 430.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

i went ahead and bought the 458 and I love it! quicker than i expected it to be actually. Im afraid to tune it yet though, sometimes i think it wrecks the car a bit when you tune it too much..:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

My 458 is tuned, got everything for it and its a beast. Doesn't ruin the car at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement