Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on HRC

• 05-01-2011 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi all,

A friend has been refused Disability Allowance on the basis of HRC for the 2nd time. We will appeal it however we want to present as good as case as we can. Who would be the best person to talk to. A social worker that has helped us before, the citizens advice bureau, free legal aid, our community welfare officer?

Thanks,

Lee

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

I've always had good advice from the citizen's information people, maybe talk to all your local representatives as well.

I've no personal experience with the HRC but a friend went through it and the documentary evidence was extremely important.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭upinthesky

yes citizens advice are very good i had to appeal my jsb before and they gave me a letter to bring with me as i had to be interviewed and it done the trick!

Advertisement