Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with RC Helicopter

Options
  • 05-01-2011 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Wonder could anyone give me a bit advice. I got my first RC helicopter as a present last week. I'm already having two problems with it. It's a Syma S032 Fiery Dragon.

Firstly, the remote doesn't always work, it says you've to wait for the light on it to stop flashing, but it sometimes won't stop flashing, do I just have to be a bit more patient and wait ages for it to stop flashing? The batteries in it are brand new duracells, so I don't think that's the problem.

Secondly, I managed on one of the few times I got the remote to work to have a crash or two and now the helicopter won't take off, the rotors above the helicopter seem to be spinning as they should, there's no movement from the tail rotor though.

Anyone got any tips, fraid I'm clueless with electronics, are there any easy fixes, or do I need to bring it back to the shop and hope they'll replace it?

Any helps much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ken

Advertisement