Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Match Thread: Wolves v Chelsea 19:45

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

delicious result. well done Wolves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

i cannot fathom whats happened, its beyond me.

if we can end up in the top 4 it'l be a massive success at this rate!!

massive investment needed in both Jan and the Summer, lots of players seem to have just given up...

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

We're finished - unless Roman comes up trumps - big time. But at least we're not Liverpool.

LanceStorm wrote: »
    i cannot fathom whats happened, its beyond me.

if we can end up in the top 4 it'l be a massive success at this rate!!

massive investment needed in both Jan and the Summer, lots of players seem to have just given up...

that's all chelsea are about massive investment
    €600million team and bow to defeat to Wolves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭podge79

players just dont give a s**t anymore you can see it - their happy out just to take the money at end of week because they know that at end of day it's going to be carlo who'll get blame and the boot

that's all chelsea are about massive investment
    €600million team and bow to defeat to Wolves

i keep forgetting that we're the only team that actually pay money for our players, sorry about that chief!

oh wait...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

podge79 wrote: »
    players just dont give a s**t anymore you can see it - their happy out just to take the money at end of week because they know that at end of day it's going to be carlo who'll get blame and the boot

He needs to show some f*cking balls, if that was the case, why doesn't he play the kids?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,664 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

smuckers wrote: »
    Thats it that's the end of the season guys. Team spirit gone
    this was very obvious v Arsenal IMO. Always reckoned that there were a number of average players at Chelsea who delivered tru hard work and spirit (likes of Malouda, lampard kalou terry) now this is gone there is very little left.

delighed for Mick McCarty though........would like to see wolves stay up personally and good to see him getting a lift like this

• Advertisement

this was very obvious v Arsenal IMO. Always reckoned that there were a number of average players at Chelsea who delivered tru hard work and spirit (likes of Malouda, lampard kalou terry) now this is gone there is very little left.

delighed for Mick McCarty though........would like to see wolves stay up personally and good to see him getting a lift like this

Excuse me, but how the f*ck are Lampard and Terry average players? Chelsea have had one of the tightest dfences in the league over the last 6 years and Lampard breaks record after record for a midfielder.

i keep forgetting that we're the only team that actually pay money for our players, sorry about that chief!

oh wait...

in the last 4-5 years
    liverpool spent under 100 milion
    arsenal man u and spurs roughly 100 - 150 million maybe a bit more from utd

chelsea 600 million and
    man city a little less i'd guess about 450-500

it just goes to arab and russian billionaire owners aren't everything

in the last 4-5 years

chelsea 600 million and

wrong, about to go out now so cba, but your figures are just pulled outta yer arse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Lukker- wrote: »
    Excuse me, but how the f*ck are Lampard and Terry average players? Chelsea have had one of the tightest dfences in the league over the last 6 years and Lampard breaks record after record for a midfielder.

Not average; just older.

Father Time is an unforgiving chap.

in the last 4-5 years

chelsea 600 million and

As the current premier league champions and fa cup holders I disagree tbh, seems to work quite well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Scuba Ste

in the last 4-5 years

chelsea 600 million and

Except Chelsea have won 3 out of 6 titles in the last few years and City may well do the same whereas Wolves have just won a match against them.

• Advertisement

Scuba Ste wrote: »
    Except Chelsea have won 3 out of 6 titles in the last few years

and ONE out of the last 4

or 4 out of the last 120(ish)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I lolled at this comment on RedCafe:
    Cathy Ferguson will be getting the shag of her life tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    I lolled at this comment on RedCafe:

Not a good Glaswegian Catholic like her would be up to that sort of thing! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Ramires had another absolute shocker. To think that Chelsea fans jumped on me when I made this comment a week ago. I wonder are they so forgiving now?

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

Ramires had another absolute shocker. To think that Chelsea fans jumped on me when I made this comment a week ago. I wonder are they so forgiving now?

Thought he was one of our better players myself tonight - but predictable that he would be pulled off. Carlo has his untouchables - and thats for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

oh wait...

No but they don't buy players looking at the future. It's all about immediate success, and yes, it'll get you success for a few years, but you haven't a hope of consistently challenging for the league over a 10 year basis. This is the end of Chelsea. They won't win the league again with these players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

:D

Terry apparently said we're the best team he's played all season and he has no idea why we are where we are on the table. I mostly agree. Great win for Wolves.

What a stupid night to agree to go to the cinema with my family ><

Advertisement