Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yaya's Ballybrit - opening time?

Options
  • 05-01-2011 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what time Yaya's in Ballybrit opens in the morning?

I've got a temping job starting at 9 and kinda tempted to get the HP bus so I don't have to cross the evil Morris RAB ... but don't want to be standing out in the cold for that long! Pretty sure Yayas is the only place to hang out option there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 TrevorNelson

I think they open at 8. I pass it every morning just after 8 and it's always open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭GekkePrutser

I agree on the roundabout, it's extremely dangerous crossing there by foot. Everyone is speeding on it and there is never a lull in the traffic making it safe to cross. I even avoid it by car in the evenings.

But yes Yaya's open early for coffee and such. Don't know the exact time but I've never found them closed. They have nice coffee and a loyalty program with a free cup after each 10 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 04417381

On a separate issue, does anyone know why Yaya's is closed. It has been closed for a while now..... Anyone know if its going to re-open?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

04417381 wrote: »
    On a separate issue, does anyone know why Yaya's is closed. It has been closed for a while now..... Anyone know if its going to re-open?:confused:

I know I shouldn't say this but this is only my opinion...but it looks they are gone. The sign has been up for 2 weeks now and no signs of life at all....

Advertisement