Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

,risk of burnout?

Options
  • 05-01-2011 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

is there a risk of burnout before we play Champions league against AC Milan as Harry hasnt rested Bale,Modric,Ekotto or Hutton,the 1st 2 in particular would be a huge loss if injured/out of form.surely Kranjkar can step in at some stage,I may be panicking as we have a great run going unbeaten in 11 but 1 dwn at the moment,hope the unbeaten run continues til end of season

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I don't think we will TBH, at least I hope not. We have decent cover if any injuries get picked up which they always do. Feb/March are gonna be a massive 8 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

This weekend might be the only chance to rest anyone for a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭larry1

Hatch99 wrote: »
    This weekend might be the only chance to rest anyone for a while...

Modric defo needs a rest, looked v tired tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

The burnout came tonight me thinks:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

tippspur wrote: »
    The burnout came tonight me thinks:(

Yep two leggy performances by all accounts. Have to say id be in favour of wholesale changes for the cup game. Win or lose i wont be too disapointed, anything but a draw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Dawson and Charlie should be fresh enough but i'd rest the rest of them. start Sandro/Niko/Keane/Bentley etc.

Where is Rose btw? Is he injured/on loan or what?

Advertisement