Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student Application for 2011 please help

Options
  • 05-01-2011 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone

I may have missed my chance here, I want to apply for a course in gmit as a mature student, i have being thinking about and wanting to do this course since i was a teenager but certain things stopped me. well im certain i want to do it now. how do i apply ? where do i get application form? any information would be greatly appreciated.

course is outdoor education in castlbar:)

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mc3ac

Hi there,

I take it this is a course in GMIT (Castlebar Campus). If so, check GMIT's website (www.gmit.ie) for details and maybe contact them to find out more about the course. You will be required to submit your apllication through the CAO by the 1st of February so that's leaves you abut three weeks to get everything sorted. Check the CAO's website (www.cao.ie) to look at the application process and also to apply online. It's 30 euro if you apply before the 20th Jan and more afterwards. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Have a look here for tips on applying as a mature student :http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055676871

Advertisement