Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best current Irish player

Options
  • 05-01-2011 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Who do you think is the best current Irish senior player?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

In the seniors I'd say John Murphy, I must get along to spectate more often, he was always a very good player from a young age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 caroline746

I seen him play and win a tournament in UCD about 3 months ago. He was pretty good. I used to watch a lot but was out of the country for 4 years. What happened to Conor Fahy? He used to be a decent player back then? And one final question have you any idea who the former Irish no 1 player now coaching down in the Irish Wheelchair Association is? Someone told me about it but could not give me a name

I seen him play and win a tournament in UCD about 3 months ago. He was pretty good. I used to watch a lot but was out of the country for 4 years. What happened to Conor Fahy? He used to be a decent player back then? And one final question have you any idea who the former Irish no 1 player now coaching down in the Irish Wheelchair Association is? Someone told me about it but could not give me a name

No idea if Conor Fahy is still playing or not. As for the coach down in the IWA could it be Conor Nolan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 caroline746

Nah not him it was some Asian player. Used to be an Irish no 1 or something along that line. I have an idea but I just cannot think of his name of the top of my head

Nah not him it was some Asian player. Used to be an Irish no 1 or something along that line. I have an idea but I just cannot think of his name of the top of my head

Can't say I know him then. I'm a tad out of touch :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭coddlesangers

That would be Mr Na Ning. Lovely fellah, been here since he was about 14 or so. Spent many of his early days in a Chinese table tennis school, up training at the crack of dawn and the like. Also, people were asking about where to train - with a small child, I'd say best structure would be found out with Tommy Fitzgerald in Lucan, he has a very well organized gig going on over there. Contact through www.tftt.ie should be possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TubsChubs

Whos coddlesangers??

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭coddlesangers

Who's tubschubs?

Advertisement