Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

checking meteor shipping status?

Options
  • 05-01-2011 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Recently bought a phone off meteor online store. I got a message confirming my order and getting my order number.

I have checked on the an post website to try check my order but they don't recognise the number (so i am assuming they have no package)

Just wondering if there is any other way to check my delivery status?

It says that it should be shipped within 2 working days. Tomorrow will be day 4 waiting.

any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its taking up to 2 weeks in some cases. Just give them a ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭anamcarame

I ordered one on Fri and called them yesterday about it. They have a back log to clear from Christmas so I was told not to expect the phone for at least a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

Cheers for the replies.

I got a email stating my phone is on the way..so hopefully be getting it soon :) Just have to wait!

Advertisement