Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY+ Error - Recorded for 2011 minutes

• 05-01-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Evening All,

I SKY+'d the NFL on Sky Sports on Sunday night. The Match recorded (usually 180 minutes or so) and then proceeded to record for a total of 2011 minutes.

The 2011 minutes made me very suspicious. Needless to say everything in my planner was recorded over (except my Daughters Fifi & The Flower Tots show:)) as that had a Keep icon.

Did this happen to anyone else over the new year?

Obviously there's nothing I can do about it now, I'm just curious.

Thanks
    John
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,522 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moving from Television to Satellite forum... they'd be in a better position to answer your question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

Nope. i recorded some stuff on Sunday night and no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Hangover from the millennium bug perhaps - 11 years late but still..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,587 ✭✭✭The Rooster

This happened to me with something on Sky Sports too during the last week. Can't remember which program, but it wasnt NFL. Luckily I noticed it was still recording a couple of hours after it should have ended, so I just stopped it.

Happened to me once before, a year or two ago, when what should have been a recording of a 5 minute cartoon ended up being a full day of recordings on one of the kids channels! Since then I've always used the blue Keep button!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jtquinn13

Thanks for the replies guys. I think its a glitch with the box. I'll just mark everything with the "Keep" button for the time being.

• Advertisement
Advertisement