Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Follow on Study / Quallifications

Options
  • 05-01-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭

HI,

I would be interested to hear if any electricians continued their study after they quallified as an Electrician. In my case I had a change of carreer and studied IT.

If you did not study, is there any course you would be interested in.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

I finished my time a few months ago and went straight into college to do elec engineering.I had been working away prior to starting college. it was always my plan from the offset to go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

currently studying a mechatronics course through sligo it its done online so can still work away. you do need to be 5 years qualified to take part in the full course or else you must do the one year qualifier course (which i am currently studying). mechatronics would be best explained industrial automation. if that's the kind of thing you are into i always enjoyed plc work and control panel wiring etc.

Advertisement