Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Honeycomb video

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Looks nice!

Tablet only is interesting -- makes more sense than not to me. I wonder what the cross-over will be. Will phone apps run at all? Android Market?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

ipad is dead :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

It looks nice, but I still don't really see the point in tablets. I'm a bit disappointed that there won't be something like this for phones for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Something like what? That UI doesn't look suited to a phone size. Aside from that it was Android, no? I've got something like that on my phone already.

Ageed about Tablets though. Not sure I need one, or even want one enough to pay for it. Would like an ereader, have a phone and laptop... Where does a tablet fit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Looks shplendid! I received an Archos 70 as a gift for christmas. I don't think it'll be able to handle honeycomb unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Looks pretty good.

My iPad's days are numbered. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

Never been a big fan of tablets either but I have to say it does seem impressive. Impressive enough to spend hundreds on a piece of tech that may not be that useful, who knows?? but it's definitely got me thinking about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Looks pretty good.

My iPad's days are numbered. :)

just to throw the playbook into the mix (I know I blackberry product that I actually want:eek:)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

So how long before Honeycomb compatible tablets will be out that are not at the ipad price point, do you think?

Advertisement