Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trees wanted

• 05-01-2011 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Trees wanted for firewood preferably ash or beech laying or standing in Sligo or surrounding areas.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭teepee

Also in the galway area , any trees , large qty , sorry to hijack thread ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

I know someone about 30 miles from sligo town with a lot of lying beech for sale - or at least they had it before christmas. Its in 6ft lengths and ready for sawing. It was left to him by a tree surgeon who advised him that a minumum of €35 - €40 per cubic meter is the going rate for hardwood like this in these lengths. He was trying to sell it to me before christmas, I can check if its still available if you're interested?? He is near to Boyle. He has at least 40 cubic meters.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 snowy two

reilig wrote: »
    I know someone about 30 miles from sligo town with a lot of lying beech for sale - or at least they had it before christmas. Its in 6ft lengths and ready for sawing. It was left to him by a tree surgeon who advised him that a minumum of €35 - €40 per cubic meter is the going rate for hardwood like this in these lengths. He was trying to sell it to me before christmas, I can check if its still available if you're interested?? He is near to Boyle. He has at least 40 cubic meters.

Yeah that would be great thanks if you could check for me and let me now please so i could have a look at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Same here, Kildare - west Dublin area please :D

Sorry to jump on board :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

reilig wrote: »

Hi

How did this pan out? Approx what was the diameter of the 6 foot lengths?

Thanks

Tom

• Advertisement
Advertisement