Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Bitbuzz Wifi

Options
  • 05-01-2011 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

downloaded the free 3 wifi app from the app store. Registered on a non bitbuzz network with any mobile no. and i got free Wifi access on the bitbuzz network. Free Hotspot access, happy days:) This work for anyone else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,191 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You've an iphone? It's included, but I think it works for anyone with a data add on http://www.bitbuzz.com/3/iphone/

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BoycieIRL

DrunkMonkey sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have an IPad using a vodafone microsim. The 3 App lets me authenticate even though i am not one of their customers. Just to test this i put in my wifes meteor no. and it authenticated too. So free access to the wifi network no mater who your provider is. The 3 App dosnt appear to require any relevant account information to get wifi access. Not sure if this is for here or Bargain alerts. Mods feel free to move.

Advertisement