Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milan here I come....what a girlfriend!!

Options
  • 06-01-2011 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Well lads,

Was sitting on the couch feeling sorry for myself after the loss tonight when herself asked if had any leave left in work....'Why?'...i said, thinking what is she after arranging now!! 'Cause were going to the AC game in February' WHAT???

The legend that she is has booked flights, hotel and match tickets as a surprise! Were sitting in a 'neutral' zone on the second ring so should be good seats! Will leave the colours at home though I think!!

Anybody know if there is a pub where lads are meeting or anything like that?

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

You lucky b......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

We all know what you was doing last night. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Yeah, any pictures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Dave11 wrote: »
    Well lads,

Was sitting on the couch feeling sorry for myself after the loss tonight when herself asked if had any leave left in work....'Why?'...i said, thinking what is she after arranging now!! 'Cause were going to the AC game in February' WHAT???

The legend that she is has booked flights, hotel and match tickets as a surprise! Were sitting in a 'neutral' zone on the second ring so should be good seats! Will leave the colours at home though I think!!

Dave

I hate You :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Dave

There was about 10k Spurs in Milan for the Inter game, so there'll be quite a few pubs where lads will be meeting...

The Duomo (Cathedral) area was mobbed on the Tuesday and Wednesday, but is very expensive.

We stayed at this hotel and drank about a mile closer to the city centre. There's a sports bar called Four Four Two which I'll guarantee you will have Spurs in it. Between that pub and the hotel I mentioned is a couple of bars and restaurants which we drank in, there were a couple on Via Ezio Biondi (search Google Maps for that)

I know quite a few Spurs went up to the San Siro on the day of the game and had a few beers and food up there.

Enjoy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

There was about 10k Spurs in Milan for the Inter game, so there'll be quite a few pubs where lads will be meeting...

The Duomo (Cathedral) area was mobbed on the Tuesday and Wednesday, but is very expensive.

We stayed at this hotel and drank about a mile closer to the city centre. There's a sports bar called Four Four Two which I'll guarantee you will have Spurs in it. Between that pub and the hotel I mentioned is a couple of bars and restaurants which we drank in, there were a couple on Via Ezio Biondi (search Google Maps for that)

I know quite a few Spurs went up to the San Siro on the day of the game and had a few beers and food up there.

Enjoy.

Cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭Banjaxed82

That's ridiculous. Where do you guys find these women? I'm at a stage were my football watching has gone underground. She hates it with a passion. Thinks I'll end up like my da. She's probably on to something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Banjaxed82 wrote: »
    That's ridiculous. Where do you guys find these women? I'm at a stage were my football watching has gone underground. She hates it with a passion. Thinks I'll end up like my da. She's probably on to something.
    Thailand

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Banjaxed82 wrote: »
    That's ridiculous. Where do you guys find these women? I'm at a stage were my football watching has gone underground. She hates it with a passion.

Time to get rid of her mate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Well lads,

Dave

Goin myself with the missus. I was at the Inter game and sat in the neutral zone near the away end which was full of spurs. Doing the same again, will book match tickets once they are available on the ac website.

Not much to do in milan really, enjoy the match day atmosphere in the sqaure and hope on a bus the spare day to see the sights

• Advertisement
Advertisement