Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano Lessons, Galway

Options
  • 06-01-2011 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has had any piano lessons in the city and if anyone can recommend somewhere for me?! would love to learn how to play :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Dang, I can't find it online, but if you manage to look up a guy called Dariusz Hoffmann, he used have a studio in Flood St til last year, he's an insanely talented and qualified guy. He's Polish, and studied in Moscow I think.
    Think Iron Curtain music lessons. Easy to work with too, I've done recitals with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Will check that out, thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

I'm kinda hijacking the thread here, but does anyone know of anyone doing Keyboard lessons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Intended teaching on the side a couple of years ago but never got around to starting it. Must give it more consideration. Have my grades up to VIII with RIAM (Powells have their grade books).

PM if interested, I've no piano teaching experience yet so I'd be cheap! (heard some outragous prices for lessons in Galway in the boom times)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

ah cool thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

I have completed levels up to grade 4 but would love someone to teach me contemporary songs or scores from musicals on the piano. Anyone know of someone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Whirley

Hi,
    Did anyone have any luck finding a teacher? I'm hoping to take up piano again but it's proving harder than I thought to find a teacher.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement