Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to give away clothes and shoes?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

they can go into the shop (Barnardos?) in Dun Laoghaire opposite Alex's newsagents

Or several bottle banks also have yellow clothes bins you can dump them in, these get sent to charities also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

they can go into the shop (Barnardos?) in Dun Laoghaire opposite Alex's newsagents

Or several bottle banks also have yellow clothes bins you can dump them in, these get sent to charities also.

I second that.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Is there a Clothing Bank in Dun Laoghaire? Can't find any info on dlrcoco..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Is there a Clothing Bank in Dun Laoghaire? Can't find any info on dlrcoco..

I'm pretty sure there's one at the recycling centre beside Sandycove DART station

Those yellow bins have turned pink of late :)

There's a few about the place just not sure about Dun Laoghaire town. I think there is one in Ashgrove. There is one in the old Supervalu in Shankill, also in Shankill recycling centre, and pretty sure there is one in Killiney shopping centre.

They can be a bit of a pain to get big bags of clothes into but if you go to Ballyogan recycling centre they just have a big container that you can leave the bags in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement