Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bassist+lead guitarist needed.Original hard/thrash longford

• 06-01-2011 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

if anyone wants to help us out writing some good beefy riffs and mould those notes of beauty into electrifing songs please write back!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fullgrid76

Hi just stumbled across your ad cause im looking to put together an original band myself so maybe we should get together and talk?
    My name is Erik and i started playing when i was 12 and layed of at 24, i took it up again at home just over a year ago but have noone to practise with .
    im 34 now so i had a long break, i write lyrics and i am self learned so i dont read notes, i come up with all my own stuff and i have my own distinguished style so if your interested gimme a shout !!
    I have a custom made Warmoth jazz bass and i use a vintage Nolan valve amp along with a stack of Peavey.
    I have played mainly punk and metal over the years but have also played blues , jazz, hip hop and electronic too so i have an open mind to everything and anything.
    Regards.
    Erik.

Advertisement