Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best instant/one hour photo booth kiosk in galway city?

Options
  • 06-01-2011 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hi im looking for a good photo booth kiosk in town.. iv used a few in other places before and the photos can sometimes come out quite blurrey :(
    anybody have any recommendations? thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

I think all photo booths would be pretty similar in quality,
    maybe try a chemist or timpsons in the shopping centre near gamestop

EDIT sorry I misread your post! I would use Boots,
    there's a newish place where deeleys used to be just opposite the kings head, can't think of the name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 laidarnuca

The place where deeleys was is a "fuji centre" its on shop street across from fahy foto.

There is a good place in salthill across from BOI davitts it is a proper photo shop and to the best of my knowledge they offer a 1 hour service

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I used Whealins Chemist last time and it was rejected.
    Went to the one in Roches after and it worked fine.

Edit: I presume you mean for a passport?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

no its for printing out photos from a memory stick either instant or one hour... Yeah think i'll try that place across from kings head, i used a kodak booth before in a pharmacy and i didnt like the quality myself after having selected about twenty photos to print out :( it could have been just that certain pharmacy machine though..

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Fahy photo will do a one hour print for you if you leave the memory stick with them. Always found the quality excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

great thanks! My mind has gone blank though where is fahys again..?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Beside the king's head

• Registered Users Posts: 33 tomfodge

Two thumbs up for galway camera shop they provide an excellent service

Advertisement