Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sesimbra Bay - near Lisbon, Portugal

Options
  • 06-01-2011 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Looking to get in touch with other investors.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mac Duffy

Has anyone purchased an apartment in Sesimbra Bay Beach and Spa Resort and are you having difficulties in making contact with the developers Lisop, have you any concerns about the management company Kasmia or the lack of a management company.
    Are you still happy to close the sale of Sesimbra Bay Beach and Spa Resort even with property prices falling in Portugal. I have visited this complex and think that it might be completed sometime but to attract a client base especially where it is on top of a hill they would need a 5 STAR management company and even at that I can’t see a return on my money, anyone else with the same views.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Have you been able to get in touch with anyone from this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mac Duffy

Hi
    I have now put together a group which consists of about 14 investors in Sesimbra Bay Beach and Spa Resort with a combined purchase of about 50 units. It is very difficult to communicate with Lisop on any issues that we may have, I would like other investors to join our group in the hope of getting some answers about completion date, Management Company, dropping property prices etc., I have setup an email address for this purpose sesimbra.bay@gmail.com , if you know of any other invertors please forward this information to them and if you send your details to this email address I can add you to the group.

I would be to our advantage to get together and appoint one representative to speak on our behalf

Regards

Mac

Advertisement