Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Putting an uploaded pic in a thread

• 06-01-2011 4:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Tried to be a smart ass in another thread but can't remember how to make an uploaded pic that's saved on the pc to show up instead of a link. I'm awaiting noobish comments but once I know I'll be on my way

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Tried to be a smart ass in another thread but can't remember how to make an uploaded pic that's saved on the pc to show up instead of a link. I'm awaiting noobish comments but once I know I'll be on my way

you cant on certain forums like AH. But in the ones you are allowed to you just [?img]picture.jpg[?/img] without the ?'s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Thanks very much :D now onto my "attempt" of humor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

you cant on certain forums like AH. But in the ones you are allowed to you just [?img]picture.jpg[?/img] without the ?'s

I was wondering, why can't you post pictures directly in AH?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It is disabled due to the possibility of it being mass abused and detracting from the forum in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

All wise and knowing Tar, we salute you.

The hottest of all moderators.

• Advertisement

Sexiest male and female awards are all mine.

Sexiest male and female awards are all mine.
    and she male awards just to show off :D

mmmm bewbs and a penis, living the life :pac:

exactly, you stay in you have fun, you go out you have fun;)

Advertisement