Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poltergeist video

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Anything with the words "World's Scariest" in the title and aired on Bravo is probably a hoax.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

i've heard about the contractors poltergeist before and its impossible to tell from just watcing a video. What I find disconcerting is the paranormal investigators statement that he watched the one about the kitchen, glass, chairs etc numerous times and cant find evidence of foul play. you cant see enough of the room to rule out foul play so I reckon that bit of talk is disingenius to say the least.

Also, even if there is something to poltergeists (ive had a few first hand experiences myself), it doesnt mean its anything to do with ghosts or spirits, as there could be some form of telekinesis going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

He would need to be better organised to get the full picture of the room. Although i do think that video was taken in 93? Still no excuse really but much better to do that nowadays i think.

Advertisement