Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennels in Leitrim

• 06-01-2011 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭

Morning all.

I have to travel to Dublin today for a scan and ill be in the hospital for at least6 hours, maybe even overnight depending on the cans.

Can anyone recommend a good boarding kennel in the Carrick on Shannon area?

It goes without saying, it must be a top class place, my dog Boo spends all day, every day with me and i love him to bits.

Thanks in advance.

Kev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

I sent you a pm with the number of a lady who minds dogs in her own home. She is fantastic. Just a couple of miles outside Carrick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

If you dont get sorted with a kennel nearby you could always bring your dog to Dublin to go into the kennel (depending on how they are in the car obviously!). There would be more choice in Dublin esp if you wanted home boarding etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Got it sorted thanks folks, got finished early with the surgeon and was home by 5pm fo feed and cuddel im.

Ill have to find an excuse to go for a long walk in the forests up Sliabh An Iarainn tomorroe :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

If you're looking for a place in the future, Lough Bo Kennels in Geevagh are good. I leave my two there whenever I have to go somewhere and they love it. Kennels are beside owner's home, there's always someone around.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 surferseamey

I sent you a pm with the number of a lady who minds dogs in her own home. She is fantastic. Just a couple of miles outside Carrick
    Hi. Just stumbled across this thread looking for somewhere to leave my Golden Retriever this Sat night. Please could you PM me the number of the lady who minds dogs. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

I would be very grateful to have the number for that lady also ... I'm home all day with our pooch and she's always playing with the kids when school is over ... I hate to leave her in the kennels ... I know she will be safe, well fed and walked but she gets so lonely it would be lovely to have someone who would chat to her during the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paula24

Hi All

I rescued an 8 year old cocker spaniel, Leo, 3 months ago.. since I rescued him, he is constantly with me.. I am having a 'big' birthday in Carrick on Shannon in July and will need somewhere for Leo to stay near or in Carrick on Shannon for 3 nights. I hate leaving him but at least I'll know that when Im in Carrick on Shannon, where I come from, that he wont be very far away from me.

Many thanks

Paula Reynolds-Geerinck

• Registered Users Posts: 1 margo maguire

would you please send on the contact number for the lady who looks after dogs in her own home we are looking for some one to mind our dog for a weekend in April 14 thanks margo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement