Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Storm Chase- Diary Blog Ideas?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Very jealous of you Ian! Really hope you get to see some amazing weather over there. Looking forward to following your adventure from afar!

In the meantime though looks like we could have an interesting situation on Monday, theres bound to be chasers out and Ill be watching the live streams....

2ajvzx1.gif

Cheers Maq. , its starting to bare down on me now how close it actually is, once the easter holidays come, then its gonna fly in ! ( i hope! :) )

Ye the lads over on Net-Weather are calling it "a loaded gun" situation ... all the ingredients will be there, it just need something to ignite it :).

Heres a video of one of there chases on May14th last year. :)

This is the link to the "Virtual Chase Thread" :) , i dunno if u have to be registered first to view it tough.

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/68160-virtual-chase-thread-2011/page__st__204

• Registered Users Posts: 14,513 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

Big announcement, I have found a way to prevent severe weather and we are doing a big test of it starting 15th of May in Texas and Oklahoma and maybe Kansas and Colorado, read on for more details:

ha ha, had you worried there for a sec, didn't I?

:D:D:D:D:D

Big announcement, I have found a way to prevent severe weather and we are doing a big test of it starting 15th of May in Texas and Oklahoma and maybe Kansas and Colorado, read on for more details:

ha ha, had you worried there for a sec, didn't I?

:D:D:D:D:D

haha... Mastered the art of cloud bursting have we???

( @ 1min )

:rolleyes:

Advertisement