Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost to fit 2 double sockets in a bedroom?

Options
  • 06-01-2011 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

How much would it cost normally?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

It really depends on what is currently there, where they want the sockets, the finish that is required. Are the floor boards already up? Can they be accessed from above/below? Is it back to back with another room/socket?

Anywhere from an one hour to 4 hours I would guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Yes as above, it can be a simple job or a bit of an awkward one. Where is it going, is there on on opposite side of wall...i.e next room, is there one close to where new one is going within same room...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Should have specified it's a bungalow and there is a socket on the opposite side of the drylining wall where I want 1 of the sockets to go. The other one has no socket on the opposite wall.

Advertisement