Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Back to Eircom

Options
  • 06-01-2011 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I am moving back to Eircom from Vodafone at home. I got the email today about my router settings but I would like to know how do I find out when my broadband will be moved over?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hey,

I am moving back to Eircom from Vodafone at home. I got the email today about my router settings but I would like to know how do I find out when my broadband will be moved over?

Hi Wats_in_a_name

if you PM me your line no., order no. or a/c no. I can have a look into this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Sorry to revive this thread again.

After placing an order online last Thursday (9th) to move back to Eircom from Vodafone I was wondering how quick in general does it take. The VF broadband is unusable and I've only got 2GB usage left on my Meteor Dongle which has to do me until the 4th of July!HELP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Sorry to revive this thread again.

After placing an order online last Thursday (9th) to move back to Eircom from Vodafone I was wondering how quick in general does it take. The VF broadband is unusable and I've only got 2GB usage left on my Meteor Dongle which has to do me until the 4th of July!HELP!

Hi Ah-Watch,

Thanks for contacting the eircom on boards.

It generally takes about 20 - 25 days, including a 'cool off' period, up to 10 calendar days. It can be quicker and generally works fine between ourselves and vodafone..

Check your modem's dsl and Internet light, it will probably go live before you receive full notification that your new broadband service is up and running with eircom again.

Otherwise contact Broadband Sales : 1800503303 (freefone) if any delays.

Kind regards
    Ant

Advertisement