Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alloy Wheels in limerick

• 06-01-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

anyone know of any place selling decent alloys at a reasonable price

looking for 5 stud (vw / Audi) new or reconditioned

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Head to Sleek FX just of the childers rd/ ballysimon rd roundabout. Take a left into the small retail grouping if you're heading towards dunnes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Head to Parkway Tyres just off the Parkway roundabout, around the back of the old Clancys electrical. Tell him what you want. He will order the rims and you can pick the tyres you want/can afford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Berty wrote: »
    Head to Parkway Tyres just off the Parkway roundabout, around the back of the old Clancys electrical. Tell him what you want. He will order the rims and you can pick the tyres you want/can afford.

May be incorrect but he may be ordering through sleek fx anyway. Theyre good friends

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

anyone know of any place selling decent alloys at a reasonable price

looking for 5 stud (vw / Audi) new or reconditioned

Im looking for the same OP, 5 stud vw alloys for a mk 4 golf! I've been looking on donedeal but I don't want to end up with something that's damaged or bent so reconditioned is probly the way 2 go.....let me know how you get on and where you try!

Advertisement