Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year working holiday visa

Options
  • 06-01-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭

I'll be 31 in Feb and was think of applying for my second working holiday visa for Australia. I got my original working holiday visa back in 1999 and stayed there for nearly 1 year.

I picked bananas in Tully, Queensland but I've no idea who the farmer was or how long I worked there. It was over 10 years ago after all.

Do I have any hope of being allowed in if I did actually get the visa without having the contact info?

Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

This explains the situation
    Evidence of specified work

If you apply for a second Working Holiday visa, you will need to provide evidence that you have satisfied the specified work eligibility requirement. Acceptable evidence of specified work (completed while on your first Working Holiday visa) includes original or certified copies of the following:

payslips
    group certificates
    payment summaries
    tax returns
    employer references
    a completed employment verification form signed by your employer.
    See: Form 1263 Working Holiday visa: Employment verification (104KB PDF file)

Note: Providing a completed Form 1263 and additional forms of evidence will allow your application to be assessed more quickly. Please ensure that all information provided is correct. Contacting third parties to verify the claims of applicants for second Working Holiday visas will now be a standard component of second Working Holiday visa application assessments.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Rebel Boy

Where can you get the forms to apply for a year 2 visa? I'm starting fruit picking work next week with the aim of getting a year 2 visa. What do I need to give to the farmer to sign when I've the work done etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Form 1263

from the web page

specified-work

Advertisement